Caramel Apple Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely diced tart apples
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained VERY well
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, apple, pineapple and spices. Blend well.
- Add 1/2 cup pecans; blend well.
- Form into a ball and roll in remaining 1/2 cup pecans to coat.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve with crackers or celery sticks.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.