Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with Graham crackers.
Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups)
This is also good with chocolate or vanilla wafers.
Posted by Lisabug at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.