Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped
- Graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and
refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with Graham crackers.
Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups)
This is also good with chocolate or vanilla wafers.
Posted by Lisabug at recipegoldmine.com.