Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 - 12 cookie dough truffles, undipped, frozen slightly and chopped
- Chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars, then beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add chopped cookie dough truffles.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
Serve with Graham crackers.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.