Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dough Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 - 12 cookie dough truffles,
undipped, frozen slightly and chopped
- Chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars, then beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
chopped cookie dough truffles.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
Serve with Graham crackers.