Chocolate Peppermint Cheeseball
Serve with chocolate-flavored "Nilla" wafers or chocolate Graham crackers.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peppermint candies (about
- 2 cups pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Process the chocolate chips, peppermint candies and pecans in a blender or food
processor until finely ground.
- Place the mixture in an airtight plastic bag until
ready to use. There will be enough mixture to make several cheese balls.
- When ready to make a cheese ball, place the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Remove 1/2
cup of the ground candy-nut mixture from the bag and mix with cream cheese.
into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or until
Yield: 20 to 30 servings
Posted by Becky/Colo at Recipe Goldmine 12/14/2001 9:02 pm.
Source: Women of Good Taste, Beta Sigma Phi