Chocolate Peppermint Cheeseball
Serve with chocolate-flavored "Nilla" wafers or chocolate Graham crackers.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peppermint candies (about 36)
- 2 cups pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Process the chocolate chips, peppermint candies and pecans in a blender or food
processor until finely ground.
- Place the mixture in an airtight plastic bag until
ready to use. There will be enough mixture to make several cheese balls.
- When ready to make a cheese ball, place the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the ground candy-nut mixture from the bag and mix with cream cheese.
- Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or until firm.
Yield: 20 to 30 servings
Posted by Becky/Colo at Recipe Goldmine 12/14/2001 9:02 pm.
Source: Women of Good Taste, Beta Sigma Phi
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.