Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
- About 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in sugars and fold in chips and toffee.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Form into ball, and roll in chopped pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.