Cookies n' Cream Cheeseball
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners'
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in chopped Oreo cookies.
- Form into a ball, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Roll in crushed Oreo cookies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.