Fruit Cocktail Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small can fruit cocktail, thoroughly drained and finely diced
- 1/8 teaspoon orange extract
- Sliced almonds
- Town House or crackers of your choice
- Using your hands, mix together cream cheese, powdered pudding mix, fruit cocktail
and orange extract.
- Form into a ball and roll in sliced almonds, using enough to
completely cover the cheese ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving.
- Serve with Town House or crackers of your choice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.