Heath Bar Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed Heath bar bits
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in candy.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in chopped pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.