Lemon Cheesecake Balls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) box Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream the lemonade, cream cheese and sugar by hand.
- Add crumbs and nuts.
- Shape into small balls.
Makes about 50 cheesecake balls.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.