Mixed Fruit Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 cup raisins, diced
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1/4 cup dried dates, diced
- 1/4 cup dried prunes, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and coriander until well blended.
- Add dried fruits and stir gently.
- Shape into a ball and roll in pecans.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve surrounded by clusters of red and green grapes and wedges of unpeeled apples.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.