Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
Peanut Butter "Cheese Ball" combines kids' favorite flavors in a unique and creamy
recipe. Serve with Graham cracker sticks and apple slices for dipping or spreading.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter (not all-natural)
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels
- Graham cracker sticks and/or apple slices
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large
mixer bowl until blended. Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up
all four corners and twist tightly (should form a ball shape).
- Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep its shape.
- Place morsels in flat dish.
- Remove plastic wrap from ball and roll ball into morsels
to completely cover (you may find it necessary to press morsels into ball).
- Place ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost
firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for
20 to 30 minutes before serving.)
- Serve with Graham cracker sticks and apple slices for dipping or spreading.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cooling Time: 3 hr 30 min freezing | Servings: 20
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com