Pineapple Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, celery, bell pepper, onion and
- Divide the mixture in half and form two balls.
- Roll each ball in the pecans.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.