Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) real butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners'
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in chopped peanuts.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.