Strawberry Cream Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick(1/2 cup) real butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well.
- Cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in crushed Graham cracker crumbs.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.