Apple Dumpling Quarters
These are great served warm with milk or ice cream.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- Milk or ice cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, water, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract in saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel, quarter, and core apples.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate each triangle.
Stretch triangle slightly and wrap around each apple quarter. Place in a 9 x 13-inch
- Pour hot syrup over dumplings and bake for 30 minutes or until golden
brown and apples are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.