- 2 1/2 cups mango peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar plus 2 teaspoons lime juice if the mangos are sweet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Layer the mango in the bottom of an eight-inch square greased baking pan. Cover
with one cup sugar and lime juice if needed.
- In a bowl blend together remaining ingredients, including the 1/2 cup sugar to
make a batter.
- Pour batter over the mango and sugar mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
- Top with ice cream to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.