Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated
crescent roll dough
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Mountain Dew
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles.
- Roll each apple wedge in crescent
roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over
the apple dumplings. Pour Mountain Dew™ over the dumplings.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.