Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Mountain Dew
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into triangles.
- Roll each apple wedge in crescent
roll dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over
the apple dumplings. Pour Mountain Dew™ over the dumplings.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.