Peaches and Cream Dumplings
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Peach slices
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 cup milk or cream
- Separate crescent rolls and roll 2 peach slices in each. Place in a 9 x 13-inch
- Melt butter; add sugar, flavorings and cinnamon or nutmeg; stir well and pour
- Pour 1 cup of milk or cream over rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.