Peachy Pecan Dumplings
- 12 ounces sliced peaches with juice
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat peaches in a 10-inch skillet.
- Combine Bisquick, 1/4 cup sugar, pecans, milk and butter. Stir until moist.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto hot fruit.
- Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dumplings.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with Cool Whip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.