- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Simmer raspberries with water and honey for about 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with
water. Add to raspberries, and thicken over low heat. Set aside and make dumplings.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and nutmeg.
- Drop by spoonful
into a large pot of simmering water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove dumplings from water with a slotted spoon; drain well and place into dessert
- Smother with the prepared raspberries and top with fresh cream, if you like.
These are good served warm or cold.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.