- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups rhubarb
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon together. Pour this mixture over 4 cups rhubarb which have been cut up and placed in flat baking dish.
- Mix the ingredients, and drop by spoonsful over the rhubarb.
- Sprinkle with pecans and orange rind.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.