- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups rhubarb
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Rhubarb Mixture: Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon together.
Pour this mixture over 4 cups rhubarb which have been cut up and placed in flat baking dish.
- Batter: Mix the ingredients, and drop by spoonsful over the rhubarb.
- Topping: Sprinkle with pecans and orange rind.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.