Shortcut Blueberry Dumplings
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 can Texas-size biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Water to cover berries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Place washed berries in saucepan with water covering the berries. Cook until
berries are soft.
- Cut each biscuit into halves or quarters and drop into saucepan
with berries. Cook until thickened.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Taste for sweetness.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.