Sprite Apple Dumplings
- 4 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cored, cut into quarters
- 2 cans Crescent Dinner Rolls (open and separate)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with Pam.
- Wrap each piece of apple in a crescent roll. Put into prepared baking dish, core
- Mix sugars together and spread evenly over apples.
- Cut butter or margarine over
top, then pour Sprite around the edge of the baking dish.
- Bake until browned.
Yield: 16 apple dumplings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.