Angel Food Ice Cream Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 (18 ounce) jar chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- Slivered chocolate (optional)
- Tear cake into large pieces.
- Stir in chocolate sauce and coat pieces of cake.
- Mix in softened ice cream.
- Put into angel food cake pan and freeze 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn out onto large cake plate and frost with whipped cream.
- Decorate with slivered chocolate; refreeze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes