- 4 bananas
- 1 pint ice cream
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter chips
- Crushed chocolate chip cookies
- Crushed candy bar
- Crumbled brownie
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Strawberry topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Leave bananas in their peels. Cut them lengthwise through top of peel and banana.
Do not cut through bottom of peel. Open bananas up and stuff in any of the toppings.
- Roll bananas and toppings up tightly in foil.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until ingredients are melted and warm.
- Serve in peels with ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.