As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 4 egg whites
- Pink peppermint or strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Bake brownies as directed.
- Cut into 3-inch squares. Place on baking sheet. Top
with scoop of ice cream and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat until stiff.
- Cover brownies and ice cream with meringue, sealing to edge of brownies.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes until meringue is brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes