- 1 (15.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 4 egg whites
- Pink peppermint or strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Bake brownies as directed.
- Cut into 3-inch squares. Place on baking sheet. Top
with scoop of ice cream and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat until stiff.
- Cover brownies and ice cream with meringue, sealing to edge of brownies.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes until meringue is brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.