Buster Bar Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Spanish peanuts or dry roasted peanuts, crushed slightly
- Fudge Sauce: Mix the 1/3 cup butter, evaporated milk, chocolate chips and confectioners'
sugar in a saucepan. Boil for 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vanilla extract;
- Soften ice cream. Crush Oreo cookies and mix with the 1/2 cup melted butter.
Layer in a 9 x 13-inch pan as follows:
First layer: crushed Oreos
Second layer: softened vanilla ice cream
Third layer: Spanish or dry roasted peanuts
Fourth layer: cooled Fudge Sauce
Fifth layer: Caramel sauce
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes