Buster Bar Dessert
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Spanish peanuts or dry roasted peanuts, crushed slightly
- Fudge Sauce: Mix the 1/3 cup butter, evaporated milk, chocolate chips and confectioners'
sugar in a saucepan. Boil for 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Add vanilla extract;
- Soften ice cream. Crush Oreo cookies and mix with the 1/2 cup melted butter.
Layer in a 9 x 13-inch pan as follows:
First layer: crushed Oreos
Second layer: softened vanilla ice cream
Third layer: Spanish or dry roasted peanuts
Fourth layer: cooled Fudge Sauce
Fifth layer: Caramel sauce
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.