- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Finely crush the Oreos cookies and mix with 1/2 cup melted butter. Spread in
a 13 x 9-inch pan. Put into freezer for 30 minutes.
- Spread the ice cream over the Oreo crust, then freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter over the ice cream; return pan to freezer.
- Make a sauce of the chocolate chips, remaining 1/2 cup butter, confectioners'
sugar and evaporated milk. Boil for 8 minutes. Let cool 1 hour before pouring over
the peanut butter.
- Keep in freezer.