Butterfinger Banana Split
A delicious candy flavor over ice cream and bananas - topped with a rich chocolate.
- 4 bananas, ripe, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 12 scoops ice cream, different flavors
- 1 or 2 (2.1 ounce) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped
- 1 bottle NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, or strawberry flavor Nestlé Nesquik® syrup
- 1 container whipped cream
- 4 stemmed maraschino cherries
- Arrange two banana halves in each of 4 ice cream dishes. Top each with three
scoops ice cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped Butterfinger, then drizzle with Nesquik.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé® and Meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.