Cheesecake on a Stick
- 1 (8-inch) cheesecake
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of your choice or brittle chips
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Cut cheesecake into 8 equal wedges. Make
a 1/4-inch horizontal slit in the center back of the crust of each slice of cheesecake
with the tip of a knife. Insert a wooden craft stick through the slit, halfway into
each slice. Place the slices on the baking sheet, cover, and freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and spoon over the cheesecake slices, coating completely and allowing
the excess chocolate to drip back into the saucepan.
- Before the chocolate hardens,
sprinkle 1 tablespoon nuts over the top of each and return to the baking sheet;
freeze for 1 hour, or until the chocolate and cheesecake are frozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.