Cherry Cream Sensation
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Top with pie filling, whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles if desired.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Source: Quick Cooking magazine - May/June 2004
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes