Coconut Cream Delight
- 80 Ritz crackers (2 stacks)
- 3/4 of 1/2 gallon vanilla or French vanilla ice cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 small boxes Jell-O Instant Coconut Cream Pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Toasted coconut
- Crush Ritz crackers with rolling pin.
- Melt butter and mix with Ritz crackers and press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- With electric mixer, mix milk and instant coconut cream pudding until blended.
Add ice cream and continue mixing. Pour over Ritz crackers and place in freezer
to set (about 1/2 hour).
- Toast coconut in the oven until lightly browned.
- Remove dessert from freezer and cover
with Cool Whip; sprinkle with toasted coconut. Keep in freezer.
- Remove from freezer about 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.