Creamy Mocha Frozen Dessert
- 1 cup (18) chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Crust: In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; blend well.
- Press firmly into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan or 10-inch springform pan.
- Filling: In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup until smooth.
- In small bowl, combine instant coffee and water; add to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping; spoon into prepared crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Freeze overnight or until firm.