Creamy Peach Freeze
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package whipped topping mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions.
- Combine whipped toppin and peaches in container of electric blender;
process until smooth. Spoon into 4 serving dishes; freeze for 2 to 3 hours
or until firm.
- Remove from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes