As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- Crust: Mix ingredients and save 1/2 cup for topping. Spread in dessert bowls or
9 x 13-inch pan.
- Filling: Mix together first four ingredients and beat well.
- Add Cool Whip and beat a little more. Spread over crumbs.
- Top with leftover crumbs.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Freeze and serve frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes