- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup crushed Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 cup melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups whipped topping
- 2 small packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups
- 1 small chocolate candy bar
- Mix vanilla wafers, 2/3 cup peanuts and margarine together. Pat into a 9 x 13-inch
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped
topping. Layer over crumb crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile mix pudding and milk
together. Pour over layers in pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Spread with 2 cups whipped
- Top with remaining peanuts and grated chocolate bar.
- Cover and place in
- Can be served directly from freezer or after sitting at room temperature
for 15 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.