Eggnog Loaf Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Almonds, sliced (optional)
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and nutmeg.
- Fold in egg whites and whipped cream.
- Pour into a wax paper-lined 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan.
- Freeze until firm.
- Unmold; garnish with almonds, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes