Frosty Orange Creme Dessert
- 2 cups orange sherbet or sorbet, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spread sherbet onto bottom of pan to form
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl until creamy.
- Add milk and juice, beating until blended.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour over sherbet in pan.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- To unmold, invert onto plate, remove foil. Slice and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes