Frozen Boston Cream Pie Bars
Treat your family with these frozen Boston cream pie bars that are made using
Yoplait® yogurt - a wonderful dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait® Light Fat Free Boston cream pie yogurt
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait® Light Fat Free red velvet yogurt
- 1 (0.81 ounce) package thin chocolate crisps, crushed (from 4.86-ounce box)
- Line 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving edges hanging over sides
- Divide evaporated milk evenly between 2 small bowls.
- Stir Boston cream pie yogurt into one bowl; stir red velvet yogurt into remaining bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate red velvet yogurt mixture.
- Spread Boston cream pie mixture into lined pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed crisps.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spoon and spread red velvet yogurt mixture on top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until firm.
- When ready to serve, dip bottom half of pan into hot water about 1 minute to
loosen yogurt mixture. Use plastic wrap to lift frozen yogurt from pan. Pull back
wrap and remove.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes to soften slightly.
- Cut into eight 1-inch-thick slices.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 4 hr 25 min | Servings 8
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 15), % Daily
Value Total Fat 2g 2% (Saturated Fat 1g, 1% Trans Fat 0g 0% ), Cholesterol 10mg
10%; Sodium 105mg 105%; Total Carbohydrate 17g 17% (Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 13g
13% ), Protein 6g 6%
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 20%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):