Frozen Chocolate Banana Loaf
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy
- Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil above sides of
pan; butter foil.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides
- In bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and bananas; fold in whipped
- Pour into pan; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove from pan; peel off foil. Garnish as desired.
- Freeze leftovers.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.