Frozen Lemon Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 3 lemons
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- Place half the crumbs in a 12 x 8-inch pan.
- Whip the milk; add slowly the sugar,
lemon juice, rind and food coloring.
- Pour mixture over the crumbs and top with remaining
This keeps well for two weeks. It may be made with skimmed evaporated
milk, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes