Frozen Lemon Pretzel Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- Crust: Saving a heaping cup of crumbs, then press the remaining pretzel crumbs into
a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Put into the freezer just to chill.
- Filling: Stir the pudding mixes, milk and frozen lemonade together, and let set
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture, and pour over the chilled crumbs.
- Sprinkle with saved crumbs and freeze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes