Frozen Lemon Pretzel Dessert
- 3 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 small
boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- Crust: Saving a heaping cup of crumbs, then press the remaining pretzel crumbs into
a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Put into the freezer just to chill.
- Filling: Stir the pudding mixes, milk and frozen lemonade together, and let set
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture, and pour over the chilled crumbs.
with saved crumbs and freeze.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.