Frozen Mint Lime Dessert
- 1 cup butter mints
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
(9 ounce) container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- In large bowl combine mints, both cans undrained pineapple, dry lime gelatin
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or until mints are dissolved.
- Fold in dessert topping.
- Spoon mixture into 16 paper baking cups in muffin pan.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.