Frozen Mocha Toffee
- 8 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen and crushed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- Line the bottom and 2-inches up sides of 3-inch springform pan with split ladyfingers,
cutting to fit.
- Dissolve the coffee crystals in the 1 tablespoon boiling water. Cool.
- Stir together coffee, ice cream and crushed candy. Spoon into springform pan.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Before serving, combine whipping cream and creme de cacao, whip to soft peaks.
- Spread over top of frozen ice cream layer.
- Garnish with pieces of additional toffee bars, if desired.