Frozen Pistachio Dessert
- 45 Ritz crackers
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 small boxes instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Chocolate chips
- Crush crackers and pour melted butter over crackers in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, then let cool.
- Mix pudding, milk and ice cream in large bowl and pour into crust. Freeze.
- Spread Cool Whip over top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Keep frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes