Frozen Raspberry Cream Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 50)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (sweetened, loose pack)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Combine wafers and butter, press half of mixture on bottom of 8-inch square pan
(reserve remaining half for topping).
- Sprinkle berries over crust.
- Whisk half-and-half and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- In a separate bowl, whisk sour cream until smooth, and slowly whisk in half-and-half
- Pour this over berries.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes