Frozen Raspberry Treats
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Thaw raspberries; blend raspberries with dairy sour cream.
- Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle containers or small drinking cups.
- Insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes