Frozen Rocky Road Bars
- 1 (6 ounce) package cook and serve chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk (for pudding)
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal ( or Graham cracker pieces)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare pudding and let cool 10 minutes.
- Stir in Grahams, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with wax paper. Pour mixture into pan; smooth top.
- Cover with foil, freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer, let stand 3 minutes, and cut into squares.
Posted by bailonxys at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.