Frozen S'More Pops
Celebrate summer with this frozen variation of the campfire favorite. Bonding
in the kitchen never tasted so good!
- Wax paper
- 10 wooden picks
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Graham cracker
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk
- Line tray with wax paper.
- Press one wooden pick into each marshmallow.
Graham cracker crumbs in small, shallow bowl.
- Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power
for 45 seconds; stir. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,
microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate using wooden picks; roll marshmallows
to cover completely with chocolate.
- Dip into Graham cracker crumbs, rolling to cover.
Transfer to prepared tray.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Enjoy immediately or transfer
to airtight container and store in freezer for up to 1 week.
- Be sure to allow marshmallows
to sit at room temperature for a couple minutes prior to eating.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 1 min | Cooling Time: 20 mins freezing
Since wooden picks have a sharp tip, please use caution with kids. This
recipe is not intended for kids under age four.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.