Frozen S'Mores Stacks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (17.6 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 pints vanilla Swiss almond ice cream
- 2 pints light chocolate ice cream
- 10 round chocolate wafer cookies
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving 2-inch overhang on
- Prepare brownie mix as box directs. Spread into pan and bake 20 minutes or until
set. Cool in pan 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold.
- Holding foil by ends, lift brownies from pan, cut 10 circles with a 2 1/2-inch
cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet and freeze.
- Cut away carton from one pint of ice cream; cut crosswise into 5 slices. Using
same cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice. Place an ice cream circle on top
of each brownie, then return to freezer. Repeat with remaining pint of ice cream
to form stacks; freeze.
- Heat broiler. Place cookies on baking sheet. Top each with 1 tablespoon marshmallows.
Broil 1 minute or until marshmallows brown. Let cool.
- To serve, put a marshmallow-topped cookie on top of each ice cream stack and
Makes 10 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Frozen Dessert Recipes